The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "This demonstrates for the first time that the supramolecular chemistry of GO is highly size dependent and opens the possibility of improvement upon existing GO hybrid materials."
For more information on this research see: Nanoscale graphene oxide (nGO) as artificial receptors: implications for biomolecular interactions and sensing.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S.S. Chou,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low