Qosmos, the only pure-play supplier of embedded Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and network intelligence technology, today announced its active involvement in the
Meet Qosmos at stand no. 40 or during the following conference presentation:
“Why Network Intelligence is key to the successful rollout of SDN/NFV”
• Bandwidth and the NFV dilemma – addressing the performance challenges of SDN and NFV
• The role of DPI in virtual switch performance – raising the efficiency of traffic steering, monitoring and QoS operations
• Identifying performance benchmarks and key factors in maximizing ROI
Speaker: David le Goff, Director of Strategic & Product Marketing, Qosmos
Network operators deploying SDN and NFV-based networks can take advantage of the network intelligence delivered by DPI to offer new services and better manage bandwidth. DPI also gives operators more control over their networks by helping them identify and supervise the wide range of services and applications they carry. This is achievable with DPI technologies from Qosmos, designed to accelerate the development of networking equipment supporting SDN and NFV.
Qosmos’ flagship product ixEngine® is the de facto industry-standard DPI engine in telecoms, cloud and SDN architectures. ixEngine identifies and extracts information traveling over networks in real time, providing a true picture of the traffic by identifying protocols, types of application, and extracting additional information in the form of metadata. Equipment makers, telco and enterprise software vendors and cloud service providers use Qosmos to gain application visibility, accelerate time to market and benefit from continuous signature updates.
For more information on the
Qosmos turns networks into information sources, making them application- and service-aware. The company’s award-winning Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and Layer 7 Network Intelligence (NI) technologies recognize thousands of communication protocols and metadata attributes, creating an essential information layer that gives the most accurate picture of real-time data activity on networks.
Market-leading equipment makers, specialized software vendors and cloud service providers embed Qosmos in telco and enterprise solutions where real-time Layer 7 intelligence is critical, such as traffic optimization, policy management, quality of experience, analytics, firewalls, cyber defense and more. Qosmos software development kit and probes can be used in all environments – physical, virtualized and in SDN architectures – to accelerate time to market and ensure continuous signature updates.
A pioneer in Network Intelligence based on DPI, Qosmos is the leading independent OEM provider on the market today, serving more than 50 companies worldwide. Based in
For more information, please visit http://www.qosmos.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11231852.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Brian Boitano Announces That He Is Gay
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- BlackBerry Posts $4.4 Billion Quarterly Net Loss