Delivering a "best in breed" business intelligence solution to sports teams, entertainment venues and retail brands, the partnership provides a self-service analytic solution to Phizzle's roster of over 800 clients that is flexible, highly scalable and leverages fan engagement data to maximize ROI on digital marketing campaigns. Sentiment analysis, campaign feedback and detailed reporting are now pushed to the Phizzle Platform, offering clients a never-before-seen profile of a fan from massive amounts of data acquired over multiple social networks, point of sale systems, mobile interactions, email communications and ticket purchases.
"The Phizzle Platform captures an enormous amount of valuable data for our customers and we do it very well," said
More often than not, "big BI" software solutions are almost impossible to modify without help from IT and support staff. In contrast, Phizzle's cloud-based platform delivers the advanced functionality of traditional solutions, along with unprecedented self-service capabilities, allowing clients to easily access and analyzes real-time information at their discretion. By embedding "Powered By GoodData" into the Phizzle Platform, Phizzle satisfies the need for brands to easily monitor, analyze and respond more effectively through an enterprise-caliber BI solution.
"We are enthusiastic to be partnering with Phizzle to jointly create a greater opportunity for Phizzle's customers to use analytics to drive value for digital marketing initiatives," said
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal