Creator of the award-winning CopperLink™ Ethernet Extender responds to market demand by introducing the CL2300 line-bonding Ethernet-over-copper extender series featuring remote management capability and such security features as SSH and Stateful Firewall.
Made in the
“Customers have asked us,” said
Patton's CL2300 4-port managed Ethernet extenders feature remote management (via RS-232 console) with such security features as SSH and Stateful Firewall—plus optional Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) on one of the four Ethernet ports. The CL2300 can reach up to 27,000 feet over standard voice-grade copper cable.
Perhaps the greatest customer benefit of Patton’s CopperLink line is extending the useful life of existing—and ubiquitous—copper network infrastructures.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills