Day 1 Features Live Streaming Sessions and Opening Keynote by Microsoft’s
“Everywhere you look at PASS Summit – packed session rooms, the lively Expo Hall, a great First-Timers orientation and the Welcome Reception last night – people are connecting, sharing, and learning from each other,” said PASS President
PASS Summit, organized by and for the SQL Server community, is the largest SQL Server event in the world, delivering 190+ technical sessions, 14 full-day pre-conference sessions, and nonstop networking opportunities with the industry’s top SQL Server and business intelligence experts.
Microsoft is committing top resources to the week-long event, including keynotes from
Microsoft SQL Server engineers will be on hand in technical sessions, the
PASS Summit 2013 runs through
PASS is an independent, not-for-profit community organization dedicated to empowering data professionals who leverage Microsoft technologies to connect, share, and learn. With a growing membership of more than 100K, PASS enables networking, knowledge sharing, and peer-based learning through local and virtual chapters, online events, local and regional events, and international conferences such as PASS Summit. For more information, visit the PASS Web site at http://www.sqlpass.org.
All brand names, product names, and trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead