SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 10/16/13 -- SMC Entertainment, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: SMCE), which operates in the recorded music business, today announced that it has applied to voluntarily delist the trading of its common stock on the OTC Pink Market. This decision comes after careful consideration of Management and a decision on what is best for the company.
About SMC Entertainment, Inc.
SMC Entertainment, Inc. operates in the recorded music business in the United States. The company is involved in the discovery and development of artists and the related marketing, distribution, and licensing of recorded music produced by artists. It sells its products in physical form to online physical retailers; and in digital form to online digital retailers; and mobile full-track download stores. The company was formerly known as SMC Recordings, Inc. and changed its name to SMC Entertainment, Inc. in May 2011. The company is based in San Francisco, California.
Source: SMC Entertainment, Inc.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response