Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The development and application of sensor-specific testing standards will likely speed the development of biocompatible coatings that will increase sensor accuracy and lifespan in the future."
For more information on this research see: Analysis: on the path to overcoming glucose-sensor-induced foreign body reactions.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from U. Klueh,
Keywords for this news article include: Diabetes,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today