The Brocade ICX 6450-C further expands the company's comprehensive core-to-edge switch portfolio, a key factor in the recent announcement with
What's new for the Brocade ICX 6450-C: Enterprise-class networking switch in a compact form factor Small, fan-less and completely silent. Can be deployed outside the wiring closet without interfering with work activity in areas. Runs the same software as the rest of the Brocade ICX and Brocade FCX switch families. Enterprise-class CLI and management features for full functionality, enabling advanced management through Brocade Network Advisor. With Layer 3 and GRE tunnel support, a fan-less design and Power over Ethernet (PoE), the switch can be easy deployed in work environments or remote locations. Designed and optimized for the stringent requirements of US Federal agencies MACsec-ready for improved security to protect sensitive information moving across networks. Manufactured in the US to meet federal regulations. In process to receive the Joint Interoperability Test Command Approved Product List (JITC APL) Certification, joining the rest of the Brocade ICX switch family.
Keywords for this news article include: Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Boehner Blames Obama, Senate for Congressional Inactivity
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod