The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "In this review we introduce the reader to the key concepts and methods associated with nanotechnology and nanoengineering, and discuss the work of some of the key groups developing nanoscale stimulation and recording technologies."
For more information on this research see: Nanotechnologies for stimulating and recording excitable events in neurons and cardiomyocytes. Discovery Medicine, 2013;15(85):357-65 (see also Cardiology).
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Cells, Neurons,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets