Chaucer 2.0 enables publishers to develop, manage and publish interactive digital content quickly and cost-effectively. Key features include batch processing for large volume projects, advanced templates and design tools for layout editing, the new eyeFrame tool that enables comics publishers to create interactive panel navigation, specialized widget sets for educational publishers (including customizable features), and robust asset metadata for more powerful digital asset management.
"IDPF develops the EPUB format for digital publications based on HTML5 and the Open Web Platform. But an open standard is only as good as the authoring tools that authors and publishers can use to create compatible content," said
"We've taken Chaucer to the next level with version 2.0 to meet the fast-growing and ever-changing needs of the publishing world," said
The newly released Time titles produced with Chaucer 2.0 include Inside the Red Border: A History of Our World Told Through the Pages of TIME; Cooking Light Lighten Up, America!: Favorite American Foods Made Guilt-Free; and Southern Living: No Taste Like Home: Celebrating Local Flavors from Across the South. All are available at major bookstores including Apple, Amazon, and
Metrodigi is exhibiting at the Frankfurt Book Fair in
For more information, please visit www.metrodigi.com. Chaucer® & © 2013
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Metrodigi.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects