The Court entered into an agreement with AMCAD to implement AiCMS, ROAM™ AMCAD's web portal and the ACCEPT a PCI compliant electronic commerce solution. On
The implementation of AiCMS creates an electronic court case management system for the
"The implementation of the AMCAD solution is an evolutionary step in the operation of the Court. The AMCAD Case Management System provides the Court with streamlined document workflow and financial controls. This represents a leap forward for our Court with respect to court technology," stated Judge
"After reviewing over five CMS vendors, we selected AMCAD because we believed it to be the superior justice and court case management system on the market. I am pleased with the successful "go live" and congratulate the Court and AMCAD," said
AMCAD also provided AMCAD's Rapid Online Access Method (ROAM™) which facilitates web-based public access to court records. The solution will save the court manual work hours by providing access to court information to the public via the internet.
"We are pleased with another successful implementation of AiCMS. AMCAD looks forward to continued success as we bring our industry leading solution to the courts of
Keywords for this news article include: AMCAD, Software, Legal Issues.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women