Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+ 11 builds upon BitDefender's multi-award winning antivirus (http://www.bitdefender.com/site/view/awards.html) with Lavasoft's anti-malware technology and expertise to deliver the best antivirus, both free and paid, on the market today.
"No other security product comes close in its effectiveness at preemptively blocking and detecting malicious software or cleaning malware-infested systems," says
The combined power of two powerful yet lean technologies delivers results that are superior to security products that, until now, were considered the leading anti-virus solutions. Some highlights from detection and protection tests (full test results listed here) include: Best real-time protection against new threats - Ad-Aware 11 had the highest protection rate missing four times fewer samples than avast! and less half the threats than AVG did. Best on-demand (scan) protection - Ad-Aware 11 detected an impressive 99.35% of threats, missing five times fewer samples than avast! and less than 10x fewer samples than AVG. Eclipsed so-called "second line of defense" anti-malware programs such as MalwareBytes who failed to detect 55x more prevalent and recent threats than Ad-Aware 11 Please consult full test results here and see how Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+ 11 delivers significantly better protection against all types of malware than all of its peers. Ad-Aware 11 now sports a redesigned user interface, is compatible with Windows 8.1 (as well as previous versions) and provides many advanced security features.
Products can be downloaded at the Lavasoft website (www.lavasoft.com) and at select partner sites, including
Lavasoft is a global company with operations in
Keywords for this news article include: Lavasoft, Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up