ENP Newswire -
Release date- 16102013 - Windows Server 2012 R2 comes at the core of
MCSA Windows Server 2012 Training will introduce users to various new capabilities in storage, networking, virtualization, VDI, information access and protection etc.
Course Objectives :
Following are the learning objectives of this course:
Installing, configuring and implementing a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure
Implementing and administering Active Directory Domain Services
Incorporating identity management, federated services, rights management, certification services and business continuity.
Implementing features such as IPv4, IPv6, DNS, DHCP, local storage, group policy etc.
Using Hyper-V to incorporate server virtualization
Managing User and service accounts
Implementing Network Access Protection, Network Policy Server, encryption, and advanced auditing
Managing remote access, file services and updates
Implementing advanced services such as Dynamic Access Control, Network Load Balancing, Failover Clustering and disaster recovery.
This Windows Server 2012 Course is ideal for those professionals who wish to work as a computer support specialist, network or system administrator so that you can add more value to your business and reduce IT costs.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign