The small, egg-shaped Cell Phone Sensor rests on a cell phone or tablet and detects the light when a message is received. The Sensor, together with the Visit Multipurpose Transmitter, sends a signal to all Visit receivers in your home so you know whenever you get a call, text, email or social media message. Depending on the receiver, you can be notified by vibration, flash or a loud audible alert.
The Cell Phone Sensor can also be used as a stand-alone device with the Bellman Alarm Clock Pro (HC-BA-PROCLK) and the Bellman Alarm Clock Visit (HC-BA-VISIT/CLK).
Available now at
For more than 30 years
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11223310.htm
Most Popular Stories
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida