Part of this distinction includes ISI’s call reporting solution, Infortel® Select, being named as qualified for Windows Server 2012. This announcement puts ISI in a small group of partners directly recognized by
Another benefit for ISI and their partners is the ability to get firsthand knowledge of features and capabilities pertaining to the latest
“Our elevation to Silver Application Development Partner demonstrates ISI’s commitment to
As a Silver Application Development Partner, ISI is now better equipped to drive Microsoft’s strategic technology solutions.
ISI's Solutions Portfolio brings together time-proven technologies to report and record on your voice and video communications, including wireless and landline Call Accounting & Reporting, Telecom Audit & Optimization, Collaboration Recording (Voice, Video, Instant Message, Telepresence, Screen Capture), Invoice & Inventory Management, and Wireless Management. ISI's facilities, processes, and data security comply with ISO 9001:2008, SSAE 16, HIPAA, Safe Harbor and other important standards.
For more information, visit ISI at: http://www.isi-info.com.
Director of Marketing
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11235985.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- New Iran Sanctions Should Be Put Off for Now, Banking Chief Urges