Developed for the neurosurgery and spine surgery markets, the VISIUS iCT has at its core the 64- slice Siemens SOMATOM(®) Definition AS scanner.
(FDA) 510(k) clearance for VISIUS iCT in July. The company currently has systems sold to three major eastern US neurosciences centers.
The VISIUS iCT moves effortlessly into and out of the operating room in less than 30 seconds using ceiling-mounted rails and features advanced software applications that maximize image quality while minimizing radiation exposure in real time and industry leading post-processing software to enhance surgical diagnosis and intervention.
VISIUS iCT enables multiple operating room configurations to meet clinical requirements and increase system utilization. Layouts include
one- or two- OR configurations with a center room isolating the CT from the surgical theater while not in use.
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts