Smart Grid uses advanced sensor and measurement technologies, devices, and decision-making support systems to achieve power grid reliability, security, and cost-effectiveness based on an efficient real-time communications network. Huawei Power Transmission and Transformation Communications Solution features long distance, large bandwidth, high reliability, and evolution capability, providing a solid foundation for smart grid construction for electric power enterprises.
At the Energy forum, Xia Youming, director of Huawei's enterprise network product line Internet of Things solutions, delivered an impressive speech entitled Huawei's Energy Network Solution.
Huawei has successfully delivered power transmission and transformation communications projects in many countries. With deep understanding of the electric power industry and its advanced and reliable solutions, Huawei is dedicated to helping electric enterprises build a smart grid.
For more information about Huawei's energy solutions, please visit: http://enterprise.huawei.com/topic/2013_WEC/index.html
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
For more information, visit Huawei online: www.huawei.com
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia