A major milestone in HP's HAVEn big data strategy, the HP Digital Marketing Hub combines technologies from HP Autonomy, HP Vertica and
The HP Digital Marketing Hub is an open and collaborative system that enables organizations to tap into, process and act on data from a wide variety of marketing systems and technologies. HP
"HP is taking a differentiated approach to solving a fundamental challenge for marketers -- how to increase engagement, yield and conversions amidst a constantly changing and multichannel marketplace," said
While businesses have access to more data about their customers than ever before, marketers often struggle to capitalize on this information in a timely and precise manner, resulting in low conversion rates and poor customer experiences. Legacy marketing analytics and business intelligence tools struggle to process massive volumes of customer data, require manual tagging and identification of segments, and fail to recognize nuance, concepts and patterns in unstructured, human information. In addition, promises of one-size-fits-all marketing platforms have left businesses disillusioned, and victims of expensive, drawn-out customization projects that fail to yield results.
Most Popular Stories
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- GM Stock Hits New High as U.S. Exit Nears
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges