"FileMaker allows me to create solutions that are adapted specifically to our fast-growing business's needs," says
Store supervisors now fill out status reports using FileMaker Go for iPad, and management can immediately see the results on their desktops. This replaces emailed spreadsheets and word processing documents.
Maintenance personnel use iPads to assign tasks and follow up on projects, including the ability to attach photos easily to a form in FileMaker Go.
Data stays synchronized between mobile employees and management because iPad users can connect to the database server from wherever they are, via 3G or Wi-Fi networks.
The company no longer has to waste money on trying to customize off-the-shelf solutions or connect the dots between piecemeal systems such as spreadsheets or word processing documents.
Read the full case study of
Learn about tools and resources for creating custom FileMaker solutions on the "Made for FileMaker" page.
Find other FileMaker iOS solutions stories from retail and manufacturing customers such as
Find out more about how to create, deploy and manage custom business solutions for iOS with ease.
Join FileMaker's Business and Database Solutions for iPhone and iPad community on Facebook. About
Copyright © 2013
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill