SAS® Risk Management for Insurance helps with Solvency II compliance, offers comprehensive financial overview
SAS Risk Management for Insurance gives
“The key for us is the end-to-end approach. The platform must model and calculate risks while managing risk data centrally for the entire group. It must also provide information through regulatory-compliant reports,” said Wolfgang Mathmann, Head of Group Risk Management at
Read more about SAS Risk Management for Insurance.
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 65,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.
SAS and all other
Peter SchÜtte, +49 6221 415-1220
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day