"It's well known that sensitivity is a major driver of commercial success and value for point-of-care tests," said
Genisphere's 3DNA(®) Nanotechnology has been used to improve the performance of a variety of assay platforms for protein and nucleic acid detection, including microarrays, ELISAs, bead-based flow cytometry, and most recently, lateral flow rapid tests. The 3DNA(®) reagent provides up to 100-fold improvement in sensitivity without increasing the assay's complexity. This improved performance enables point-of-care analyses that have not previously been possible with conventional systems.
"Genisphere is partnering with key successful players in fast growing markets," said
Keywords for this news article include: Antibodies, Genisphere, Immunology, Blood Proteins, Immunoglobulins.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?