The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "This is attributed to the decrease in the oxygen vacancies and combined effects of size and exchange interaction between the conduction band electrons of ZnO and localised 3d electrons of the substitutional Fe ions, respectively."
For more information on this research see: Optical properties of annealing induced post growth ZnO:ZnFe2O4 nanocomposites. Spectrochimica Acta Part A, Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2013;106():247-52 (see also Nanocomposites).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting T. Pandiyarajan,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today