Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "The physical properties such as density (rho), coercivity (H-c) and magnetization (M-s) values of gamma-Fe2O3 NPs were affected by the SPS temperature."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Significantly, higher values of rho (4.45 g/cm(3)), H-c (274 Oe) and M-s (67.2 emu/g) were achieved for the bulk compact SPSed at 350 degrees C. This work highlights the merits of sintering gamma-Fe2O3 NPs by SPS as a new method of compaction with useful magnetic properties; which cannot be realized with the conventional sintering techniques."
For more information on this research see: Structural and magnetic properties of gamma-Fe2O3 nanostructured compacts processed by spark plasma sintering.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response