As a way to introduce their VoIP network expertise to a larger audience, ECG will be offering their industry leading network review package to qualifying service providers at no charge. Service providers that have not partnered with ECG in the past can stop by ECG at booth 18 at BroadSoft Connections 2013 to sign up for the network review at no cost. The event is being held at the
ECG has been designing, operating, and auditing VoIP service provider networks for over 10 years, and through that experience base they have developed and proven Best Current Practices that have greatly improved the reliability and scalability of many networks to date. These network reviews include in-depth analysis of Product Maturity, Reliability, Security, and Network Design. ECG has often been able to identify and correct problems before they rise to the level of outage-causing events.
Given the fact that VoIP Network Expertise and Professional Services are a core component of ECG's product offering, it may seem surprising that they are willing to offer a network review of this depth at no charge. However,
ECG, founded in 2001, provides innovative Network Design & Operations Services that address the operational and marketplace challenges faced by today’s telecom providers and large enterprises. Our clients include Independent Local Exchange Carriers (ILECs), Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs), Incumbent carriers, wireless carriers, and Internet service providers. ECG offers
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/ECG_BroadSoft/NoCharge_Network_Review/prweb11222647.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects