Current Analysis, the leader in continuous, actionable market analysis and advice for the information technology, software and telecommunications industry, announced today the launch of a new practice extension and content offer, Service Enablement Ecosystem. The Current Analysis coverage of the Service Enablement Ecosystem focuses on the integrated operation and billing system solutions that serve as the foundation of enabling service providers to design, offer and support new services offerings.
“This new analysis is aimed at helping carrier software and services suppliers navigate the increasingly complex competitive environment as IT vendors move into the telecom networking space, and network equipment suppliers move toward integrating key IT capabilities,” stated Peter Jarich, Vice President of Consumer and Infrastructure at Current Analysis. “The melding of telecom and IT networking technologies has become the key to allowing network operators avoid becoming marginalized as ‘dumb pipe’ providers, and tap into a variety of opportunities aimed at enhancing customer experience and participating in new business opportunities.”
Operator strategies to transform business models have become a vital component of the ecosystem, this new analysis explores bandwidth on-demand, DBs to monetize new apps, and how targeting operators are targeting new verticals. This new resource allows vendors to keep apprised of the moves their competitors are making with respect to enabling operators to transform their networks to create more meaningful customer experiences, participate in new business models and generate new revenues. The service provides carriers with a new way to keep tabs on their suppliers by providing salient competitive information to be used in what can be make or break technology sourcing decisions.
“Operators have been fighting the so-called ‘dumb pipe’ conundrum for years, commented
The Current Analysis Service Enablement Ecosystem analysis will focus on the core areas of:
• Integrated OSS/BSS and network transformations
• Service creation, fulfillment, assurance, and billing solution developments
• Analytics and holistic customer experience management Capabilities required to participate in new business models
• IT vendors providing networking solutions, and equipment vendors delivering IT services
“This dedicated focus of analysis on the Service Enablement Ecosystem is an integral component of our Service Provider Infrastructure practice and forms a logical and beneficial complement to our Consumer and Business Network and IT Services areas of coverage,” said
To learn more about the new Service Enablement Ecosystem practice, please visit: http://www.currentanalysis.com/r/Service-Enablement-Ecosystem/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11232794.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says