CoNetrix is excited to announce its Aspire CloudRecovery (now AspireRecovery) solution won the 2013 BankNews Innovative Solutions Award for Best Equipment/Hardware Solution.
In addition, CoNetrix received Honorable Mentions for its Audit Toolbox in the category for Best Consulting/Outsourcing/Training Solution, and for its tandem Security &
The winners will be highlighted in the November issue of
The 2013 Innovative Solutions Awards, sponsored by BankNews, recognize companies that have introduced or significantly enhanced products designed to help community banks become more efficient, expand their capabilities and, ultimately, better serve their customers. The Innovative Solutions Awards are presented in four categories:
• Equipment / Hardware Solution
• Consulting / Outsourcing / Training Solution
• Management / Operations / Processing Solution
• eBanking (Mobile/Online) Solution
AspireRecovery by CoNetrix offers a secure solution for disaster recovery. For a fixed monthly cost, CoNetrix hosts backup copies of the bank’s servers and data. Through this “Recovery as a Service,” customers have the ability to access restored versions of their servers and data if they experience a local server or site disaster. Fast recovery time, trusted professional support, and SSAE 16 Certification provide extra assurance for storing and recovering sensitive information.
The CoNetrix Audit ToolBox was developed and configured by CoNetrix Security Engineers to facilitate technical assessments. It is used as part of IT Audits and Network Security Assessments to securely gather technical information and conduct vulnerability scans.
CoNetrix tandem Security and Compliance software was developed specifically for banks to help increase security, comply with regulations and guidance, and lower overhead costs. tandem is the first complete information security program software suite. The suite comes complete with integrated modules for Information Security Risk Assessment, Information Security Policies, Business Continuity Planning, and Vendor Management. In 2013, CoNetrix added an Information Asset Risk Assessment option and Compliance Calendar Pro.
To read about the BankNews 2013 Innovative Solutions Awards winning solutions, visit http://www.BankNews.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11228736.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors