Contract award: delivery and implementation of the integrated enterprise management system erp (ims-erp). The contract is for the supply and implementation of the Integrated Management System ERP Przedsiebiorstwemklasy (IMS-ERP) including: 1 Delivery and implementation of IMS-ERP functionality including the following ranges: 1.1. Finance and Accounting 1.2. Records of capital assets, 1.3. HR, 1.4. Wages, 1.5. Budgeting, 1.6. Controlling, 1.7. Project Management. 2 Integration with the Employer. 3 Integration with Active Directory Employer. 4 The transfer of data from the Employer to the IMS-ERP. 5 Staff training Employer. 6 Warranty services. 7 Provision of change and development. 8 Provision of maintenance of the system including: adapting to the current legislation. 9 Delivery of documentation. 10th Delivery includes all licenses, including the system necessary for the functioning of the system. The implemented solution must meet the following requirements: 1 The system is fully integrated, working on the basis of a single database instance. 2 Open architecture that meets the requirements of SOA-ESB. 3 All licenses provided may not impose time limits on the right to uzytkowaniaoprogramowania. Total final value of contract(s): Lowest offer 2 828 851,40 and highest offer 7 349 004 PLN Including VAT. VAT rate (%) 23 Date of contract award decision:
Contractor address : Ul.
Agency : Panstwowy Instytut Geologiczny - Panstwowy Instytut Badawczy ul. Rakowiecka 4, pokÓj 231 For the attention of:
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project