LOS ANGELES -- Woody Allen has given his next film a name.
Continuing his European intrigue, "Magic in the Moonlight" is set in southern France and stars Colin Firth, Emma Stone, Eileen Atkins, Marcia Gay Harden, Hamish Linklater, Simon McBurney and Jacki Weaver. Co-stars include Erica Leerhsen, Catherine McCormack, Paul Ritter and Jeremy Shamos.
The Gravier Productions film is being produced by Letty Aronson and Stephen Tenenbaum. They've worked on a number of Allen's films, from his latest "Blue Jasmine" to 2001's "The Curse of the Jade Scorpion."
Allen has delivered a full-length feature every year since 1982. "Magic in the Moonlight" marks his 47th time in the director's chair and his first time casting both Firth and Stone.
The film has already begun production and is tentatively set to release in 2014.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Brian Boitano Announces That He Is Gay
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum