Multicultural global media agency MEC Bravo has announced the appointment of Vilma Vale-Brennan as managing director.
In her new role, Ms. Vale-Brennan will use the agency's cultural insights and analytics and research to provide integrated communications strategies targeted to multicultural consumers across the U.S. Ms. Vale-Brennan will report to Marla Kaplowitz, CEO, MEC North America.
MEC Bravo is dedicated to multicultural media planning and buying.
Ms. Vale-Brennan has more than 13 years of experience in creating media strategies for Fortune 500 clients, including Pfizer, Sony and Frito-Lay.
"Vilma will play a central role in providing strategic leadership to our clients with a unique multicultural point of view," Ms. Kaplowitz said. "She will further develop our multicultural insights practice by increasing collaboration of MEC Bravo across all agency teams ensuring that our deep understanding of multicultural audiences is weaved into client initiatives and throughout all planning processes."
Ms. Vale-Brennan's previous work experience includes roles at Havas Worldwide Advertising and The Bravo Group, and as executive director for Listerine PocketPacks at JWT, where she led the team to a gold EFFIE win.
Ms. Vale-Brennan also worked at El Museo Del Barrio, where she developed a marketing strategy and advertising campaign for the museum relaunch, and at PepsiCo, where she worked with the global licensing team to help develop new tools for its licensing program.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW