Multicultural global media agency MEC Bravo has announced the appointment of Vilma Vale-Brennan as managing director.
In her new role, Ms. Vale-Brennan will use the agency's cultural insights and analytics and research to provide integrated communications strategies targeted to multicultural consumers across the U.S. Ms. Vale-Brennan will report to Marla Kaplowitz, CEO, MEC North America.
MEC Bravo is dedicated to multicultural media planning and buying.
Ms. Vale-Brennan has more than 13 years of experience in creating media strategies for Fortune 500 clients, including Pfizer, Sony and Frito-Lay.
"Vilma will play a central role in providing strategic leadership to our clients with a unique multicultural point of view," Ms. Kaplowitz said. "She will further develop our multicultural insights practice by increasing collaboration of MEC Bravo across all agency teams ensuring that our deep understanding of multicultural audiences is weaved into client initiatives and throughout all planning processes."
Ms. Vale-Brennan's previous work experience includes roles at Havas Worldwide Advertising and The Bravo Group, and as executive director for Listerine PocketPacks at JWT, where she led the team to a gold EFFIE win.
Ms. Vale-Brennan also worked at El Museo Del Barrio, where she developed a marketing strategy and advertising campaign for the museum relaunch, and at PepsiCo, where she worked with the global licensing team to help develop new tools for its licensing program.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say