The acquisition meets the objectives of Internet.org, an organization founded in part by
Onavo stated that its Extend app will enable users to get up to five times more mobile data at no extra cost, using a method that first compresses internet traffic before routing it through the company's VPN.
Onavo's services comprise monitoring individual apps to render insights into each service's data usage.
Following the acquisition,
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod