Under the contract,
EUMETSAT is the intergovernmental organisation that supplies weather and climate-related satellite data, images and products to the National Meteorological services of its member and co-operating states in
This information is also critical to the safety of air travel, shipping and road traffic, and to the daily business of farming, construction and many other industries and other users worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets