Contract notice: the supply of a confocal microscope and service contract.
capacity to image and analyse cells via confocal and epifluorescent microscopy on a single microscope platform. The microscope must be a fully automated inverted system with control of all major functions (stage movement, filter selection, image acquisition) through a dedicated computer system. The confocal microscope must have at least 4 lasers with a minimum of 4 PMT detectors in addition to epifluorescent filter sets for standard commercial fluorescent dyes as specified in the operating feature of the tender document. The system must come with image acquisition and analysis software and must be upgradable to allow live cell time-lapse brightfield and fluorescent imaging without major modification.
Please email email@example.com to register interest in this requirement and receive the full specification and tender documents.
Payable documents: no
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up:
Tender documents : T18785077.html
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits