The innovative enhancements in
"This progressive, forward-thinking release has transformed the
Based on voice-of-the-customer input and intensive R&D effort, the key enhancements in the
• New User Interface: As part of progressive improvements to the overall software,
• New Home Page: Users can now build a personalized home page whereby they can view all their assigned items from all the
• New Tenrox Mobile Apps: New Tenrox Time & Expense mobile applications for smartphones & tablets are now available on the iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry platforms. The new solution supports timesheet & expense entry & approval.
• Role-Based Resource Planning: This component is now more powerful while being simplified and more configurable, empowering organizations to find and assign resources to the right project in order to drive improved productivity, utilization, and capacity planning. Enhancements in this area include the ability to assign multiple roles to resources in addition to skills; resource scheduling at both the Project & Task level; the ability to switch between drag-and-drop
• New Financial Planner: Part of the Project Financials Module, a new financial planner feature allows users to forecast a project’s cost & revenue and display both actual and forecasted labor, expenses and charges in one view to obtain real-time information on a project’s profitability based on specific pre-set values. This feature also allows organizations to look at project trends to allow them to make informed decision in bidding on future projects.
• MS CRM Online Integration on the Tenrox Quick Connect platform. A new out-of-the-box integration to Microsoft CRM Online allows projects and opportunities from MS CRM to flow into
• Tenrox Project Planning Performance Upgrade: This component of the Project Planning Module offers an expanded project management footprint with new capabilities to manage clients, programs, and service practices. Major improvements have been made to the component’s overall stability, performance, ease of use, and localization. It includes new split views and an update to the resource allocation distribution logic.
Upland is the world’s largest cloud provider of enterprise software for project, portfolio and work management. Upland is the only cloud software provider that offers a comprehensive family of applications that enable organizations to align their goals, projects and programs, optimize their resource utilization and workflows, and empower teams to collaborate and work effectively. From strategic planning to work execution, Upland drives business results for more than 1,200 enterprise clients with 300,000 active users in 50 plus countries. Visit http://www.uplandsoftware.com for more information.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11223050.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag