“NordiaSoft is committed to providing a world-class product. As an independent entity, NordiaSoft can focus solely on developing solutions for the SDR market with increased agility and responsiveness to customers’ needs,” said
“Spectrum and NordiaSoft are working closely to ensure a smooth transition for our mutual customers as they develop their commercial and defence applications,” said
This new software suite will be marketed under a new name, but it will be based on the very same source code as the original SCARI Software Suite. It will include all the existing capabilities of the software currently in use by the CRC SCARI customer base.
About NordiaSoft SCARI Software Suite
The SCARI Software Suite is a comprehensive Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for SCA-based SDR development, and associated SCA Core Framework for the target platform. Used internationally by platform and radio manufacturers as well as application providers, SCARI reduces development risk and time to market, creating top-quality SDR products. The Software Suite includes:
• SCA Architect: The platform independent, Eclipse-based development environment that lets you create, validate, and debug your components and applications in a single project.
• Radio Manager: A platform run-time monitoring tool to install and control applications, as well as visualizing deployment strategies.
• SCARI Core Framework (CF): The battle-proven CF of choice for commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) platform providers and radio manufacturers, supporting the largest combination of operating systems, object request brokers, and processors.
The NordiaSoft SCARI Software Suite will be available for order immediately on Spectrum’s SDR-4xxx product line, and available in 2014 for Spectrum’s SDR-7xxx product line.
For more information, contact Spectrum at 1.800.663.8986 or email email@example.com, or NordiaSoft at +1-613-869-7371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia