“Siteworx is one of our go-to partners in
Siteworx offers proven expertise in implementing, customizing, supporting, and training on the ADAM platform. Because Siteworx applies equal emphasis on implementation, digital governance, and change management, Siteworx and ADAM joint clients gain the advantage of faster decision-making, quicker user adoption, and higher rates of project success. From pre-selection technology analysis, to product selection and integration, Siteworx helps clients in areas of requirements gathering, product feature business requirement match, and system architecture.
“The management and control of rich media content such as video, audio, and images is now more important than ever as our enterprise clients look to deliver integrated, immersive digital customer experiences,” said Siteworx VP of Technology and Alliances,
For guidelines to align the people and processes required to maximize the value of a digital asset management solution, download this complimentary independent research report, Best Practices: Digital Asset Management, 2013 Forrester Research, Inc.,
Learn more about the Siteworx-ADAM partnership at http://www.siteworx.com/company/alliances/adam.
Learn about the full compliment of Siteworx capabilities for digital asset management at http://www.siteworx.com/expertise/offerings/digital-asset-management.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia