Shelfbucks was introduced at DEMO Fall 2013, renowned for launching innovative companies in enterprise, mobile, cloud computing, consumer, and social media technologies.
Shelfbucks incorporates in-store devices installed on display shelves throughout the retail location. A shopper browsing a product area accesses the Shelfbucks device with a smartphone, immediately downloading information, coupons or other real-time discount offers on products located on the shelves in front of them. The shopper can immediately redeem the special offer, thus eliminating the need for additional online research or showrooming, while saving time and enjoying a superior shopping experience.
Retailers and brands achieve unprecedented customer interaction and 100 percent visibility for their offers, as shoppers must opt in to engage with the Shelfbucks smartphone app. The Shelfbucks portal enables users to instantly create and launch in-store digital campaigns across multiple retailers and locations with the ability to make real-time adjustments within the portal. The Shelfbucks portal also delivers advanced customer behavior data in real time, enabling retailers to track patterns, categories, impressions (taps), clicks, sales and redemptions, and spending habits.
"Historically, brands have had limited influence at the point of purchase, and in-store campaigns have required tremendous planning with no ability to adjust in real time or significantly influence redemption rates," said Shelfbucks CEO
"Shelfbucks is bringing online advertising techniques to physical retail stores with clever technology and targeting. The Internet of Things is here and wants to help you shop," said
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise