Android Version of MediRoutes Mobile App -->
“The trend in all industry is Bring Your Own Device or BYOD,” says Founder of Schedule Viewer,
The advent of the smartphone along with the build-out of cellular data networks is revolutionizing all businesses that have a mobile work-force. The Schedule Viewer driver smartphone application takes advantage of this technological revolution with an easy-to-use and to understand smartphone application that drivers love. Schedule Viewer Mobile provides a real-time manifest, two-way messaging, GPS tracking, map visualization, routed directions and turn-by-turn directions, and a “Tomorrow” function. It provides everything that a costly in-vehicle
The new version contains some significant enhancements from the existing smart phone application:
• Full schedule display for “Tomorrow” button
• Odometer capture at driver login and logoff
• Optional odometer capture per event specified by Funding Source
• Optional driver signature capture per event
• Ability to select signature capture at pickup, drop-off or both for both passenger and driver
• Driver signature capture at logoff
• Better communication architecture including confirmation of all messages sent at logoff
• A new “Make Next” command, allowing the driver to change the order of the schedule “on the fly”
The existing Windows Mobile Smart Phone application will incorporate all of these new features with the existing features:
• Real-time manifest – Both driver and dispatch see changes to their scheduled manifest in real-time. The driver receives alerts on the smartphone as schedule changes occur. Schedule changes include add-ons, cancellations or changes to the order of pickup and drop-off events.
• Dispatch sees the status of events change as they go from “scheduled” to “arrived” to “performed.” Special “Cancel At Door” and “Cancel No Show” statuses allow dispatch to acknowledge and confirm driver cancels, thereby mitigating missed trips due to miscommunication.
• Two-way messaging – Drivers can send messages to dispatch and dispatch can send messages to drivers. The acknowledgement of messages is tracked and displayed for both dispatch and driver, eliminating the uncertainty of whether or not the driver received a message. Dispatch can send messages to one or multiple vehicles at once.
• Real-time GPS tracking – GPS coordinates and heading information are transferred every minute and are accessible from dispatch. Historical GPS data is available indefinitely.
• Routed directions and turn-by-turn directions – Both route map display and textual turn-by-turn directions are available to the driver, plotting the current location to the destination. MediRoutes provides real-time dispatching and sends the driver’s manifest to driver’s phones with a real-time GPS location of each vehicle and driving time and distance to scheduled pickups and drop offs. Real-time updates to the drivers and the dispatchers show where the drivers are at all times, real-time GPS coordinates and time stamps of each pick up and drop off performed with signature capture of the passenger at the time of service.
MediRoutes and ParaRoutes are ground breaking products, built from the beginning using proven, standard tools and designed to be deployed in the cloud. They feature a full range of scheduling/dispatching solutions that are affordable and easy-to-use. If you would like to learn more about
Schedule Viewer has created practical solutions to an unsolvable problem – to learn more please visit our web site at http://www.scheduleviewer.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11214077.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama