Launch of the segments with a total length of over 3000 km completes the first stage of the company's project to create a national 100G ULH DWDM network. The operational segment amounts to about 20 percent of the whole TTK 100G network under construction.
The project for using TTK's backbone infrastructure to construct a transport network based on the coherent technology of 100G ULH DWDM is being implemented on
"The ULH DWDM technology is currently the most advanced in the world. It will increase the total throughput of TTK's launched network sections by six times. Its implementation will guarantee new connection and data transfer quality for our corporate customers. TTK's private customers can count on consistently high Internet connection speed even with rapid subscriber growth and a steady increase in TransTeleCom's subscriber traffic. We are currently implementing the technology in other network segments".
"TTK's backbone network is the most advanced in
RSS Feed for
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data