Rsupport is introducing an entirely new way for helpdesks and call centers to support customers. With RemoteCall + Visual Pack, customers can now share their smartphone or tablet camera with technical support agents. Visual Pack allows for a direct live video stream from the mobile device to the helpdesk, over Wi-Fi or 3G/LTE.
With Visual Pack there will be no confusion, as customers can simply show the problem directly to the support agent for the fastest diagnosis and resolution. Rsupport surveyed some of their 5000+ clients worldwide and found that their customers spent the majority of support calls trying to explain the problem that they were looking at, often with frustrating results. Rsupport set out to alleviate customer frustration and directly lower call handling times.
Simple & Fast
RemoteCall + Visual Pack sessions are launched from the technical support agentís computer, and customers are asked to enter a 6-digit code into the Visual Pack app on their device. Once entered, the deviceís camera will instantly begin sharing a live feed from the rear camera on the device. At any time, the customer can pause the session feed, and as always, sessions are video recorded for security and auditing. Within seconds support agents can be looking directly at the problem and solving it.
Compatible with most devices
From the RemoteCall + Visual Pack console, agents can send an SMS text message directly to an Android or any Apple iOS smartphone (including the newly released iPhone 5s/5c) to install the Visual Pack App. Once installed, customers just need to enter the unique 6-digit code for onetime viewing access. The app can also be downloaded directly from the
"RemoteCall + Visual Pack is currently being used by a major appliance manufacturer to assist with general questions, warranty enquiries, and issue identification," said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11223534.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low