MTN chief marketing officer
"We have invested heavily in data infrastructure in line with our new vision to lead the delivery of a bold new digital world.
"Our new data speed is up to 42Mbps creating an unbeatable experience in internet usage for our valued customers and I am glad to note that the best is yet to come." he said.
He said the Bonanza was intended to make quality and unbeatable internet service available and affordable to as many Zambians as possible through various device bundle offers, free data gifts and an introduction of the social bundle which gives access to social networks like
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients