The OtterBox Preserver Series allows smartphone users to take on life’s daily adventures and extraordinary pursuits without thinking about the safety of their devices. This slim-line case provides the following protection**:
· Waterproof: fully submergible up to 6.6 ft. for 30 minutes (IP-X8) · Drop proof: protects device from drops up to 6.6 ft. (MIL STD 810G -516.6) · Dust proof: blocks entry of dust and debris particles (IP-6X)
“About 70 per cent of the Earth’s surface is covered in water, and technology is almost as pervasive,” said OtterBox CEO
The two-piece case snaps together for easy installation. It boasts a solid plastic frame lined with device-cradling foam and over moulded bumpers to absorb and deflect shock away from the device inside. The built-in screen protector guards the vibrant display from scratches without inhibiting touch sensitivity.
Protection doesn’t come at the cost of functionality with this precision -engineered case. All features are fully accessible and audio quality uncompromised. The Preserver Series includes an adjustable lanyard for convenient, confident carrying.
The Preserver Series is seriously waterproof protection for every moment in life. To learn more, visit www.otterbox.com.
Starting with something as simple as a box, OtterBox® was founded in 1998 with a line of indestructible dry boxes. Today, OtterBox is the No. 1-selling case for smartphones and offers an extensive lineup of premium screen protectors and other device-enhancing accessories that complement various consumer lifestyles.*
OtterBox’s strong relationships with the leading mobile device manufacturers, retailers and wireless services providers delivers unrivaled value, world-class customer service and a continued commitment to premium product quality.
OtterBox has been a six-time honoree on the Inc. 5000 (http://media.otterbox.com/news/awards/inc-500) ranking of fastest growing private companies in the U.S., recognized by
For more information, visit otterbox.com (http://www.otterbox.com). We’ve Got Technology Covered.
**Results may vary
The OtterBox name and OtterBox trademarks are the property of
(353) 21 4910235
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://news.cision.com/otterbox/i/preserver-series,c1382997 Preserver Series
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Brazil Braces for Street Protests at World Cup
- Sprint Not Moving Headquarters to California
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Boehner Hires Immigration Reform Expert
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Gloom Settles on Markets Despite Strong Jobs Report
- Healthcare.gov Update Gets Mixed Reviews