- 67% select electronic patient records and mobile health solution
technologies as top priorities for the next 12 months
- 65% plan to invest in IT infrastructure
- 59% of respondents are planning to review and upgrade their portal
Ahead of the 4th annual Healthcare IT Exchange, IQPC Exchange conducted research amongst its network of Healthcare CIOs and Heads of IM&T from the NHS and private healthcare organisations to discover the current top challenges and priorities for healthcare IT leaders. The full report can be accessed in a complimentary eBook at: http://bit.ly/1ekRv8O.
Other key findings from the industry report include the focus on clinical information systems, selected by 49% of respondents as a key investment priority, whilst 47% chose wireless technologies. Virtualisation and capitalizing on legacy systems also feature high on the list of current priorities. The complimentary industry report can be read in full at: http://bit.ly/1ekRv8O.
For more information about the Healthcare IT Exchange, taking place 2nd -
If you are a CIO or Head of IM&T, or you offer a service or solution you feel would add value for Healthcare IT leaders, request your invitation today online here: http://bit.ly/16HE8xU, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44(0)207-368-9484.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.