The second A350 XWB to fly, MSN3, has just landed back at Toulouse-Blagnac Airport France, shortly after 14:30 hours local time, after successfully completing its first flight that lasted approximately five hours.
The A350 XWB test aircraft, MSN3, was flown by
MSN3 - similarly to MSN1 - has no cabin but is equipped with heavy flight test installation.
The first A350 XWB to fly (MSN1) took off on 14th June, and has to date flown some 330 flight test hours in almost 70 flights. These flights have been devoted to the identification and freeze of all flap and slat configurations, loads and aeroelastic testing and evaluation of the aircraft s handling characteristics and systems operation throughout the operational envelope. Three more A350 XWB test aircraft will join
The A350 XWB has already won 725 firm orders from 37 customers worldwide. First delivery is planed second half of 2014 to
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter