As stated by Airbus the second Airbus A350 XWB, MSN3, has completed its first flight from
Airbus said these flights have been devoted to the identification and freeze of all flap and slat configurations, loads and aeroelastic testing and evaluation of the aircraft s handling characteristics and systems operation throughout the operational envelope.
According to Airbus, three more A350 XWB test aircraft will join
Like MSN1, MSN3 has no cabin however is equipped with heavy flight test installation.
The A350 XWB has gained 725 firm orders from 37 customers. First delivery is scheduled for the second half of 2014 to
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects