At the cornerstone of the program is ForeScout's ControlFabric platform, announced today (see http://www.forescout.com/press-release/forescout-introduces-controlfabric-platform/), which enables enterprises to more rapidly respond to a range of enterprise security and operational issues. The ControlFabric platform offers a standards-based integration mechanism that allows disparate security and management systems to communicate bi-directionally with the platform and, ultimately, the ForeScout CounterACT network security appliance.
The ControlFabric Technology Partner Program allows ForeScout to further collaborate with industry-leading hardware and software vendors, examine ways to team their solutions with ForeScout CounterACT™ and deliver greater customer value. Partners enjoy the ability to differentiate their offerings, leverage CounterACT and ControlFabric capabilities, participate in joint go-to-market programs and explore new business opportunities. The two participation program levels, partner and gold, are determined by the level of commitment to the program and adoption by customers employing the integrated solution.
ForeScout has a well-established technology partner ecosystem that has been developed over the past eight years. Leading infrastructure vendors that have committed to participate in the ForeScout ControlFabric Technology Partner Program include: AirWatch, Brocade, Citrix,
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor