The product allows firms to accelerate the collection of accounts receivable to improve cash flow. A powerful graphics dashboard lets users quickly see key A/R performance indicators, including days sales outstanding, average days delinquent and average days to pay, and makes it easy for accounting staff to standardize and send collections messages to clients.
Fenstermaker also uses CCG Electronic Invoicing to automate the billing process, and CCG Payables Approval & Tracking to make it easier for project managers to review and approve subcontractor invoices.
“CCG Products allow our ERP system to keep up with our growth,” said
“CCG Products simplify and speed key financial processes by automating them. The benefits are significant,” Lavergne said. “We’ve cut back on paper and overnight shipments, reduced the amount of time accounting staff and project managers spend on financial processes, and improved cash flow.”
The products Fenstermaker uses are part of the CCG Suite of Products, which includes six proprietary financial products designed to integrate seamlessly with Deltek Vision.
CCG will be demonstrating its products at the Deltek Insight conference in
business processes to improve performance. http://www.centralconsultinggroup.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11233885.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Senate Nears Approval of Defense Bill