Software and website development company,
With access to Magento’s open source software, DLS will be able to enhance its service to clients. DLS already provides e-commerce solutions, such as shopping cart and merchant account systems. Whether open source or proprietary, the company’s experts work to develop a custom tailored product for every unique business. They can even build an e-commerce site from scratch or add such functionality to an existing site.
In addition, DLS focuses on all aspects of website development. They will design a website according to their client’s specifications while concentrating on content, e-commerce, B2B, and compatibility with mobile devices. Also, the software development services at DLS are anchored by the fact that the company meets the requisites for Microsoft Competency. The skills, support, and knowledge exhibited by the firm and its team have been tested through Microsoft’s exams. DLS works with the .Net framework, SQL Server, mobile application development, and more.
Clients will now also have more tools at their disposal for attracting and retaining more customers, adding seamless shopping and navigation functions to their sites, and building their brand. They’ll also be able to create product catalogs, custom landing pages, mobile commerce systems, and more. The scalability of these services enables businesses to stay with them during all phases of growth. Performance optimization, security, testing, and backup are also available.
To learn more about Magento and its e-commerce solutions, go to http://www.magentocommerce.com.
Founded in 2006,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11231044.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill