“Seamax Engineering is an ideal partner for Cymbet as they have deep and long term relationships with electronics companies in their region,” said Blair Wilson Cymbet VP of Sales. “Seamax Engineering’s customers will appreciate the synergies between Cymbet EnerChips and the other products on the Seamax line card.”
EnerChips Go Where Coin Cell Batteries and Super Caps Can Not
The EnerChip rechargeable solid state batteries have a footprint as small as the CBC005 bare die that is 1.37mm x 0.85mm x 175 microns thick. Packaged EnerChip batteries with integrated power management range from 4 x 5 x 0.9mm to 9 x 9 x 0.9mm depending on battery capacity size.
“We are extraordinarily pleased to now represent Cymbet in our region,” said
Experimenting with EnerChips using Evaluation Kits
Seamax Engineering can now provide their customers with EnerChip Evaluation Kits to development many different applications:
• CBC-EVAL-05B EnerChip CC Evaluation Kit contains everything needed to test EnerChip, 5uAh, 12uAh and 50uAh thin film batteries with Integrated Battery Management for power backup.
• CBC-EVAL-09 Universal Energy Harvesting Kit provides a platform to try any type of EnerChip Harvesting transducer with the Cymbet Energy Processor and EnerChip batteries.
• CBC-EVAL-10 Solar Energy Harvesting Kit provides a cost effective solar EH solution with the PV cell tied directly to the EnerChip internal power management IC. Supports wireless endpoints.
• CBC-EVAL-11 RF Induction Charging Kit provides a method of wirelessly charging an EnerChip CBC3150. Supports wireless sensor nodes.
• CBC-EVAL-12 EnerChip RTC Real-Time-Clock Evaluation Kit: includes a Cymbet EnerChip RTC chip that combines a Real Time Clock, EnerChip solid state battery and power management IC in a single 5mmx5mmx1.4mm package. This kit also includes a Windows based Graphical User Interface to set the clock & test RTC operation in backup and count-down modes.
Included with all Cymbet evaluation kits are links to full datasheets and application notes that include reference designs and schematics. All the information designers need for easy EnerChip integration into their new products is on http://www.cymbet.com. Contact information for Seamax Engineering is under the http://www.cymbet.com Buy tab.
Established in 1983,
For Further Information:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11233476.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs