Convoy Therapeutics, a late pre-approval stage biotechnology company using its proprietary transdermal molecule delivery platform to enhance penetration of large molecules, and retention of small molecules into skin and cells, announced today they have entered into a multi-million dollar co-development partnership for exclusive South Korean market rights to Convoy’s Khalay HATM featuring HylaRegenesisTM technology.
Many cosmetics companies have created products that contain hyaluronic acid fragments; however, Convoy’s proprietary Khalay HATM product contains high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, extending the effects not observed in other cosmetics. This is enabled by Convoy’s proprietary peptide technology that delivers large molecules across the skin and enhances the retention of small molecules in the skin. Convoy is currently developing a topical cyclosporine, CycloPsorbTM , for the treatment of psoriasis in addition to its Khalay HATM hyaluronic acid cosmetic.
“This agreement represents a key strategic partnership that will accelerate the commercial development of Convoy’s skin delivery technology,” says Convoy Therapeutics’ President & CEO, Dr.
About Convoy Therapeutics
Convoy Therapeutics is a subsidiary of the ACTUS Biotechnologies accelerator, dedicated to advancing and commercializing the most innovative technologies. Convoy Therapeutics is a late stage therapeutics company using its proprietary platform of peptides, including the SPACETM peptide, to enable or enhance delivery of actives across and into skin. The basic technology was originally discovered by Professor
For further information on Convoy Therapeutics and
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11234293.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits