As Point of Care is driving today’s health care market, ultrasound manufacturers are investing in the development of portable ultrasound equipment to meet increased demand. Experts predict this to be one of the fastest growing segments in medical imaging.
“We are very pleased to release another product for the mid-end segment. The continued growth of our ultrasound family demonstrates the flexibility of our latest technology,” says Anita Tollstadius, CEO,
“The excellent performance of this product is a result of our skilled engineers designing and applying innovative methods,” adds Tollstadius.
Digital Signal Processors, or DSPs, are microprocessors specifically designed to handle digital signal and image processing tasks. These devices provide a smaller, lower-cost solution, with excellent performance, low latency, and no requirements for specialized cooling or large batteries. DSPs have seen tremendous growth in the last decade, finding use in everything from cellular phones to advanced scientific instruments.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Most Popular Stories
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs